Skip to content
- Although carrom boards can be stored flat or vertically on their side, it is preferable to store the board flat (e.g. on the floor under the bed) to minimise the risk of warping.
- Avoid leaning your board against a heated radiator, as it can cause damage to the polished surface and even result in warping of the plywood.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the surface prior to each game session. Keep the surface well powdered in order to avoid damage to board surface due to abrasion.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) and moisture or dampness.
- Once in a while, after wiping off all the residual powder, spray the board’s surface with furniture polish such as Pledge, and wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Keep the surface of strikers and carrom men free from grease and dust.